By completing this form you are providing personal information to Stephen Wawn & Associate Lawyers.
Who do we collect the personal information from?
We generally collect your personal information directly from you. However, in some cases, we may receive your personal information from a third party.
For what purposes do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information to:
- provide legal services to you
- communicate with you to offer products, services and events
- provide information to third parties as authorised or required by law.
What if we didn’t collect this personal information?
Without your personal information, we may not be able to provide legal services and products to you or provide a seamless experience when providing services to you.
Who are the types of bodies and persons to whom we usually disclose your personal information?
Your personal information may be provided to:
- our professional advisors and suppliers (strictly on the basis that the information is to be used only for providing services to you and us, and that the personal information must not be disclosed);
- our professional regulator and its subsidiaries including the Law Society, the College of Law, Lawcover and other professional indemnity insurers; and
- Australian regulators and government entities (such as the Office of the Legal Services Commissioner) where authorised or required by law.
We use the services of certain third party service providers which may have offices or other operations outside of Australia. As a result, your personal information may be disclosed to overseas recipients. All service providers that have access to personal information held by us are required to keep the information confidential and not to make use of it for any purpose other than to provide services in accordance with their engagement.
You can access and correct your personal information